David Utts is a Senior Consultant
with LeadFirst. For nearly 20 years David has provided complete and proven systems for maximizing the success of CEOs, business owners, executive leaders and their teams through comprehensive leader and team development.
David combines 30 years of business background with knowledge in leadership and organizational design to lead strategic initiatives with companies such as Booz Allen Hamilton, Capital One, Calvert Investments, Ernst & Young, Discovery Channel, Duke Corporate Education, Federal Realty Investment Trust, Freddie Mac, Grant Thornton, KPMG, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Sallie Mae, Storage Deluxe, Software AG, Triarc Restaurant Group, Towers Watson, The World Bank Group, University of Notre Dame Integral Executive Program.
In addition, David’s background includes:
- Twenty-six years of experience in business working in senior positions for a number of organizations in a cross section of industries.
- Over 18 Years of experience as business advisor and executive coach.
- Founder of The Enlightened Leader Roundtable, an executive advisory board that supports business leaders to grow their businesses as well as serve the greater good of society.
- Executive Director for Conscious Capitalism Central Maryland.
- Masters in Science in Organizational Development, American University.
- Master Certified Coach (MCC) through the International Coach Federation
(ICF) since 1999.
David’s primary focus in his leader development and coaching work is in the sophisticated yet pragmatic application of positive influence. He has participated in significant research on the issue and has helped organizations apply it at the culture, team and individual leadership levels.