This comprehensive whitepaper will:
- Demonstrate the relationship between organizational culture and performance at the individual, team and enterprise levels including employee productivity by Sales, EBIT, and/or Shareholder Value.
- Provide an overview of relevant and comprehensive research supporting these conclusions.
- Review the types of organizational culture characteristics and how they relate to corporate performance.
- Review the current best practices for efficiently and effectively measuring and managing culture, as well as identifying early signs of culture erosion.
- Review the Organizational Culture Cause-and-Effect Model to determine the cause-and-effect actions and reactions that form and promote an organization's culture.
- Discuss the connection between specific types of leadership and high-performing cultures.