- Creating clarity and integration of Mission, Vision, Values, Strategy and Performance Metrics
- Optimizing brand value
- Apply portfolio management techniques to match investment with opportunity
- Stimulating organic growth through the application of superior customer value techniques
- Making prudent acquisitions and integrating them quickly and completely
- Entering into and developing critical alliance relationships
- Defining and maximizing the value of organizational capital
Increasingly and coincident with global uncertainty, strategy is now as much about action as it is vision. This calls for a more dynamic, conditional strategic framework, one that builds upon portfolio effects to ensure success regardless of world and macro-economic turns. LeadFirst is adept at co-developing and helping to execute and monitor these dynamic strategies.
We help clients renew and expand their growth horizons by creatively analyzing the interaction of structurally attractive markets and unique combinations of assets and capabilities. We look beyond one-off opportunities, toward reinforcing combinations of initiatives that can form the basis for ongoing growth investments and sustained advantage. After bringing new insights to the table via empirical research, we co-consider critical growth questions, including:
- What market disruptions are possible in your industry, and how should you respond?
- What are the critical risks and are you attending to them with a proportional response?
- Is your business and/or initiative portfolio balanced over the three horizons?
- Where is customer value migrating and what new products and services could be at the nexus of this customer value migration?
- How can you improve the commercial viability of new service/product innovations by 200% to 300% or more?
We have considerable experience and expertise in ensuring key linkages in the strategic triumvirate, that is, the critical, but often overlooked, connections between strategy, financial planning, and execution. Our StrataGEM™ framework ensures consideration of these questions and these linkages throughout the strategy development, or refinement process.