This program is designed for supervisors, team leaders, managers and senior leaders at all levels of the organization, as well as high-potential managers who are preparing to extend their leadership.
At the conclusion of this program, managers will be able to coach each individual on their team more effectively and understand how to have “accountability conversations” with them that cause a change in behavior and improves performance. More specifically, the following items illustrate the capability shift that is expected of managers participating in this program.
Participants will be able to shift their perspective on coaching, understanding what they need to execute differently in order to be more effective.
- Learners will understand the human dynamics of the coaching process and be able to have conversations that more effectively help individuals they coach improve their performance.
- Participants will understand the mindset of high performing individuals and learn how to help each member of their team approach that successful thought pattern.
- Participants will be able to prepare more effectively for coaching conversations to anticipate reactions and challenges from those they coach.
- Participants will be able to address and effectively deal with challenging coaching conversations and situations and learn to be more courageous in the conversations that they have.
- Coaches will be able to sustain employee performance more effectively using consistent coaching techniques that move the individuals they coach down a prescribed improvement path versus a typical profile of highs and lows in performance.