employee engagement, productivity and performance
to change, tension and poor morale among the workforce
about what is and what is not important to the organization
- Slow execution
of the transaction or turnaround
of key leadership and other top talent
The antidote to these value-eroding outcomes is the proactive management of messaging, change management, and organizational cultural aspects such that the workforce is aligned with business strategy and customer focus. Organizations that do this report higher levels of transaction success.
LeadFirst helps clients address change management through proven and practical processes that:
- Identify the behavior sets that are critical to successful integration, post-deal and restructuring business results
- Determine the drivers that reinforce those behaviors
- Design and implement those drivers throughout the transition and holding period
- Identify the organizational cultural similarities and differences between the parties involved, and how these may help or hinder transaction success when two or more businesses are being brought together
- Track the success of change through regular pulse checks and quickly address problems
To get the most value out of the transaction, deal and operational teams must have clear and structured plans to address change across employee populations. If those plans are available on Day 1, organizations will more quickly capture anticipated deal value.