Mr. Barkus is Global Executive Advisor
to LeadFirst Learning Systems, LLC. He is a highly skilled business executive with broad domestic and international leadership experience with multiunit, growth oriented retail companies and asset management solutions.
Bruce has extensive experience with public and private company management, acquisitions, IPO’s, private equity, best in class operations and technology innovations. He has comprehensive leadership experience in strategic planning, general management and operational excellence. Bruce is a results-driven leader/mentor who posesses strong qualitative, quantitative, technology, communications and people skills.
His experience includes:
- Board Member at Kings Super Markets
- Board Member at Balducci’s
- Senior Advisor / Board Director at Angelo, Gordon & Co., a privately-held investment advisor dedicated to alternative investing. The firm was founded in 1988 and currently manages over $24 billion.
- CEO at RGIS – A Blackstone Company RGIS is the market leader in supply chain, inventory insights, merchandising and optimization solutions. RGIS is a global company with operations in over 46 countries employing over 20,000 Team Members.
- COO, CFO & Corporate Secretary at ULTA Beauty, the nation’s largest beauty retailer.